Toyota Motor North America Service Parts and Accessories Operations (Toyota) group has agreed to purchase I.D. System’s PowerFleet® industrial vehicle management solution for 11 parts distribution centers throughout the U.S.
I.D. Systems is not only a leading supplier of fleet management solutions, helping our customers to operate their industrial trucks and MHE safer but we also take safety very seriously when it comes to our own workforce. In order to make sure that we are in line with the highest standards, we have completed the certification process and now received our SafeContractor Accreditation in the UK.
I.D. Systems is exhibiting for the first time at Logistica in Utrecht/Netherlands and this debut underlines the company’s strong and growing expansion across Europe. Logistica takes place from the 28. – 30. November 2017 at the Jaarbeurs venue and for 15 years now it has been considered to be the leading trade fair for the intralogistics sector in the Benelux region.
I.D. Systems received an initial purchase order valued at 550,000 Euro (650,000 USD) for one of the world's largest online retailers for its PowerFleet® fleet management solution for forklifts and other material handling equipement.
I.D. Systems has completed its acquisition of Tampa/Florida based Keytroller LLC. This move enables I.D. Systems to further consolidate its position as the leading global supplier of OEM independent, innovative and smart fleet management solutions for forklift trucks as well as within the growing market of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Our PowerFleet® fleet management system for forklift trucks and other MHE is once again the preferred solution for the automotive industry.
I.D. Systems’ Sales Manager Kris Boulton is passionate about more things than forklift fleet management (cricket for example!) – as you can find out in the “Quote Unquote “ feature in Warehouse News one of the leading British trade magazines in the MHE sector.
Read the complete article here.
I.D. Systems (UK) Ltd. has appointed Kris Boulton as its new Sales Manager as of April 20, 2017.
Kris is a familiar face in the MHE and logistics sector, in which he has worked for over 25 years, for major names such as BT Rolatruc and Toyota and most recently Enersys Motive Power UK.
Read the complete feature here.
- I.D. Systems at LogiMAT: Creating a Culture of Safety
- I.D. Systems and Jungheinrich AG Sign Global Technology Agreement
- I.D. Systems Integrates Keytroller and Forms PowerFleet® Division
- 25 Years of Experience: I.D. Systems!
- I.D. Systems gets the EU-US and CH-US Privacy Shield Certification
- Distribution partners wanted!
- Meet us at „Intralogistic Solutions – Trends, Innovations, Best Practices“
- I.D. Systems Ships Over 10,000 Connected Car Devices to Avis Budget Group
- Top-3 automotive manufacturer decides for PowerFleet
- Save the date: IntraLogisteX 2018
- Logistica 2017 – A Successful Premiere for I.D. Systems
- Toyota Service Parts and Accessories Operations selected I.D. Systems
- With I.D. Systems, It Is Always Safety First
- I.D. Systems: Premiere at Logistica in Utrecht
- PowerFleet® to optimize fleets of leading global online retailer
- I.D. Systems acquires Keytroller
- PowerFleet® - success in the automotive industry
- The latest from Warehouse News
- New Sales Manager appointed
- Read Ute Filippone's "The primacy of data" feature in Handling & Storage Solutions