We have every reason to celebrate. 25 years ago, a couple of students got together and started a revolution in how to manage high-priced mobile assets in material handling, using RFID technology – the birth of I.D. Systems. I.D. stands for the wireless identification of these assets.
I.D. Systems gets the EU-US and CH-US Privacy Shield Certification
To strengthen market presence of I.D. Systems in Europe, we are looking for distribution partners. Our products should be complimentary to your existing sales programme.
Our future partner should have an excellent network in their respective markets and already have well-developed sales channels and solid customer relationships for our products.
Are you interested? We would like to meet you.
If you are interested to become our distribution and sales partner in your region, please apply to our Business Manager, Ute Filippone, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
At the end of June, high-caliber representatives from industry, trade and service will meet in Amsterdam to discuss the most relevant questions in intralogistics today.
I.D. Systems has reached an agreement with several divisions of one of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers to purchase their PowerFleet® industrial vehicle management solution to control, track, and maintain forklifts in multiple manufacturing operations in U.S.
After a successful debut in 2017 I.D. Systems will again participate in the IntraLogisteX event at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on the 27th and 28th February 2018.
Toyota Motor North America Service Parts and Accessories Operations (Toyota) group has agreed to purchase I.D. System’s PowerFleet® industrial vehicle management solution for 11 parts distribution centers throughout the U.S.
- I.D. Systems Integrates Keytroller and Forms PowerFleet® Division
- 25 Years of Experience: I.D. Systems!
- I.D. Systems gets the EU-US and CH-US Privacy Shield Certification
- Distribution partners wanted!
- Meet us at „Intralogistic Solutions – Trends, Innovations, Best Practices“
- I.D. Systems Ships Over 10,000 Connected Car Devices to Avis Budget Group
- Top-3 automotive manufacturer decides for PowerFleet
- Save the date: IntraLogisteX 2018
- Logistica 2017 – A Successful Premiere for I.D. Systems
- Toyota Service Parts and Accessories Operations selected I.D. Systems
- With I.D. Systems, It Is Always Safety First
- I.D. Systems: Premiere at Logistica in Utrecht
- PowerFleet® to optimize fleets of leading global online retailer
- I.D. Systems acquires Keytroller
- PowerFleet® - success in the automotive industry
- The latest from Warehouse News
- New Sales Manager appointed
- Read Ute Filippone's "The primacy of data" feature in Handling & Storage Solutions
- I.D. Systems Signs Exclusive Agreement with Avis Budget Group
- I.D. Systems’ first IntraLogisteX – worth the trip to Coventry
Trade Fairs & Events
19. - 21.02.2019
Hall 10, Stand F20
Trade Fair Centre
Stuttgart | Germany